Friday, August 25, 2006



I'm so EXCITED!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

THAT'S Because NEXT SATURDAY Bishan Community Library is open!
FYI, I'd been a resident in Bishan for 19 years and the nearest library to us is toa payoh library.
And the days of travelling to and fro to toa payoh library will be over from next saturday!

Best of all, the NEW Bishan Community Library is GORGEOUS!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!


They even have "Thinking pod" which are encased pods of 16 blue, green and yellow glass boxes for private reading! COOL RIGHT? SEE those protruding small cubes are the pods!~!~
















I love libraries!~!~!~
It always gives me the feelings of peace, happiness and joy! Ha~
Guess what kind of books I dig into- Cook books, Health & Fitness books, Computer books, Businesss books and best of all CHILDREN BOOKS!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

bUT there is something I'm not happy about....
They are going to include "Cafe Galilee" into the library too!
Ewww... the food was horrible!
I remembered ordering a plate of grilled fish set which costs $7++ and the piece of fish was like thin and strunk in size!

Anyway, do check out the pictures of the library pictures on ST life page 6 today!
Too bad for all non-bishaners! Hee!~ Finally a library.... after 18 years!~!~!~!

Am I excited or what??