Thursday, September 14, 2006



Things happen for a reason, and sometimes things happen when you least expect.

Since young, I am quite close with my extended family (Uncles, aunts, cousins and Ah ma). And today I just received news that one of my aunt is hospitalised due to stroke. She suffer from blood clot in the brain. And I think she's in the ICU now.

Although, she's the one who is most distant from us, I was really stunned to hear such a news. And little did I know that she had high blood pressure.

It makes me feel how vulnerable life is and how we often take simple things like good health for granted.

Hmmmmm................

It makes me think about how I often do things that harm my body, such as eating at irregular timings due to tuition and school, not exercising enough etc.

Dear body, I promise I will take good care of you!
And I must earn lotsa money so as to take care of my family too esp my Ah ma!!!!

Dear everyone who reads this, please take care of your body! It is the closest and dearest thing you have when you are alive!!! Remember, cut down on white rice, white bread, fatty meat, oily food and processed food!!! Eat more brown rice, wholemeal bread , lean meat, vegetables and fruits!

Hope my aunt will recover soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I'm so glad MR project is done!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!
I less task to do!!!!!!!!!!
Now I can concentrate on gaining weight, exams, my dearest PSLE students and sleeping more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!