Tuesday, September 26, 2006



This is a story about my 3 tomato plants- "to", "mat" and "o". Yup, the names are quite not creative but if you can think of something better, let me know. They are 4 months old and I've see them grow from a seed to a 15 cm tall plant.
Well, they are my favourite plants as they always are strong and grow very fast.
Every morning, I'll never fail to water it and talk to them.
Then the fateful day came.
On saturday, I decided to re-pot them into a longer new plastic pot which I'd bought few months ago. Dad helped me and we spent around 1 hours to transfer them into their new house.

On sunday morning, when I was doing my morning visit to see my plants, I was shocked to see a puddle of water on top of the soil. Thinking that it was the heavy rain that caused this, I did not think much.

Then on monday morning, the same thing happened and I could see some of the leaves withering! And as I was rushing to go out, I thought it must have been the heavy rain that caused it. And that at night, it will be fine

Last night, I decided to drain out some of the water, and was shocked to see lots of water stuck in the pot. And guess what I discovered???

THE STUPID POT DID NOT HAVE HOLES UNDERNEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hOW IS THE WATER GOING TO BE DRAINED OUT????
Omg!!!! How can the stupid company sell pots without holes underneath!!!!!!!!!!!!

I felt so sad that I'm losing them. Last night, I placed them in ICU (With my baby aloe vera) hoping that they will be ok today. But they still looked like they are not going to suvive. Haizzz... I felt that I have killed them. No, maybe I should sue the company for attempting to kill my plants!!!!