Saturday, November 11, 2006



I am back from my work at the motor road show.
Well, it is really a great experience. Or great experiences.
My SIM friends- Yun and lin are working at the pass issuing counter and Jo is working at the information counter. And I'm working in one of the booth selling silicon wipers.
It is really fun, you get to meet different types of people and being asked questions.
I met my friend who is a car dealer there too! And knowing how much she earns a mth really amazes me. I'm so glad to meet her and we've agreed to go traveling again!
In life it is not about have a lot of friends, but a few friends whom you can share your life with.
And for the past 2 days, my boss drove me home! Heh heh, isn't it cool?
The best thing is his life experiences that I've learnt on our way back.
For someone who is a dropout from secondary school, to a top salesman in one of a leading company, to being an owner to his company. WOO!